Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tell Me More, Tell Me More!

I was browsing through the blogs, like I normally do, and I came across Amy Lemon's Tell Me More, Tell Me More Linky Party. I thought it sounded like fun, so I decided to join in! In this post you will probably find out more about me than you ever wanted to know. ;-)

 
1.   I am married to my middle school sweetheart. Long story short, we met in 3rd grade and I HATED him (which really means I secretly loved him). Fast forward to 7th grade where he had my friends ask me out at McDonalds! We have been together ever since 1999!!! We got married March 7, 2009 and have been happily married ever since. :-) 
 

2.  I have a Dachshund named Pippin who is my world. I have no children yet, but he is like my little baby. I would do anything for that little pup. 

3. I love to craft.  I love getting together with friends and creating. It's even funner when I get the chance to do a "craftivity" in my classroom every now and then. I enjoy making cards and scrapbooking. I even have my own crafting blog Jennuine Crafts

4. In high school I was a "band geek". To be more specific, I was the leader of the band geeks. I have been playing music since was was 12 years old. I have played the piano, flute, piccolo, saxophone, and guitar.

5. I love to read. Mostly I enjoy young adult fiction. One of my all time favorite authors is John Green. I found him on YouTube and I fell in love with his videos that he does with his brother Hank. When I found out that he was an author, I knew I had to read his books and I love them all!
More Random Facts
  • I love painting my nails. I could spend all day doing one nail design.
  • I am obsessed with teeth. I keep floss in every room. I even have floss in my wallet.
  • I have a very addictive personality. If I find something new that I like, I will become obsessed with everything about it.
  • I am obsessed with YouTube. If YouTubing were a job, I would be the CEO. I used to make skit videos, makeup tutorials, and now I make crafting videos and teaching videos.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. If you want to participate, make sure to head on over to Amy Lemons' blog.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you off Mrs Lemons's Linky! I watched your youtube video on the planbookedu tutorial and think it's great! I hope my district will allow me to use it!

    I'll be subscribing to your blog now. :)

    Judy
    Teaching Little Apples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I just found out about it a couple months ago, but I spent all summer using it and it's so useful!

      Delete
  2. Your puppy is so cute!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing more about yourself. I love your video intro. and I ditto the love for my 31 organizing tote! I am a new follower and am looking forward to reading/watching more.
    Happy Teaching,
    Laura

    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following. I have followed you too! Don't you just love those bags? I had to go out and buy another one!! I want a new bag for every season. :-)

      Delete
  4. Your fur baby is adorable. I am always excited to find someone crafty...maybe it will rub off on me. =)

    I am happy to be a new follower to your blog. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete