Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It #2

I love Monday Made it because it brings my two loves together, crafting and teaching. I must admit that I did more crafting this week and not as much teacher preparation. I am still trying to enjoy my summer before preparing for next school year. I know once that starts I won’t be able to stop.

Button 1I created a new clip chart about a month ago. My old clip chart was working just fine, but it had a misspelling so I decided to remake it. Last time I made my clip chart using my Cricut and it took forever. This time I decided to design it on my computer. So much easier. I still have to laminate it and put it together. I can’t wait to add a little color to my room with this clip chart.

photo 3Button 2For my second project I have been making hair accessories. I went to my local Comicon last week and I decided to make a few pieces to wear. I then decided to create a few more accessories. After seeing all of the cute outfits teachers have been sharing on Instagram last school year I realized that I want to add a bit more special touches to my everyday outfits.

 photo 1-1 photo 2-1

 small flower  flower

Hopefully this week I get a little more made for my classroom. I have a ton of stuff to do, but it’s been really nice just relaxing and enjoying my break. Make sure to head on over to Tara’s blog and link up for Monday Made it. Even if you don’t have anything to share, it’s a great place to get new ideas of things that you may want to make yourself.

Monday Made It 1

No comments:

Post a Comment