Sunday, June 28, 2015

AZ Blogger Meetup

I know a lot of us are counting down the days until the TpT conference in Vegas, but here in Arizona we had a little get together of our own. We decided to meet up last week for some food and fun or should I say Brunch and Bubbly!


I have to say that being away from the blogging world and TpT for almost two years was a much needed break with life taking over, but I missed it so much. Now that things have settled down I am able to get back into it. I am so fortunate to have a great group of blogging teachers to learn from and connect with.

 As you can see we had a lot of fun! Oh an we had the BEST sponsors who were kind enough to donate prizes for giveaways and a cool swag bag.

Isn't that swag bag AMAZING!! What's even more amazing is the fact that you can win your very own swag bag. Yes that's right! We are giving away 3 of these bags to our wonderful followers. To enter the giveaway all you have to do is enter the Rafflecopter. The more people you follow, the more chances there are to win. Good luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment